LUXURY GUESTHOUSE/SMALL BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN SOUTH-WEST FRANCE
This small boutique hotel in South-West France, the Domaine de Perches is at the heart of the ‘Golden Triangle’ between Albi, Cordes-sur-Ciel and Gaillac, just 50km from Toulouse, the capital of the Occitanie region.
It is a unique place in an amazing location, where luxury is synonymous with space, elegance, and tranquility. For the owners, discreet attention to guests’ needs is a top priority.
The ambitious programme of renovation of this white-stone, 18th-century wine chateau, combined classic and contemporary elements to create a unique style – a blend of comfort and modernity which still respects the character of this ancient building.
This generous, timeless house sits on a south-facing hillside, surrounded by 4 hectares of parkland, with a lily pond, roses and cedars, oaks, olives and other mature trees, courtyards and terraces, a swimming pool (ozone-treated), a tennis court and a fitness centre.
It has spellbinding views over a quiet valley of vineyards, meadows, fields and woods, and beyond, the rolling hills as far as the Montagne Noire.
TO DO & TO SEE AT THE DOMAINE DE PERCHES
To do & to see: at the Domaine de Perches, guests can enjoy:
• relaxing in one of the inside or outside living rooms
• lazing on the 90m² sun terrace
• swimming in the ozone-purified swimming pool 12 x 5m from May to October
• playing tennis on our hard-surface court
• playing “French boules” or table tennis
• exercising in our fitness centre
• strolling in the gardens and park of the Domaine
• jogging or walking in the vineyards surrounding the house and the neighbouring woodlands